Want to chat with Steve? Click here to find a time that works.
- The toughest decision in estate planning: naming a guardian for your minor children.
- Getting sentimental over your tangible personal property
- Are you holding a joint title to property with a family member or friend?
- Time passages: Estate planning through the years.
- What’s the difference between the two types of power of attorney?
Direct Dial 860-920-5644
2389 Main Street,
Glastonbury, CT 06033
West Hartford Office:
433 S. Main St. , Suite 319, West Hartford, CT 06110
Located in Glastonbury and West Hartford, we also serve clients in Manchester, Bolton, South Windsor, East Hartford, Glastonbury, Vernon Rockville, East Glastonbury, Enfield East Windsor, Ellington, Hartford, Andover, South Glastonbury, Middletown, Portland, Hebron, Wethersfield, East Windsor, Avon, Farmington, Simsbury, Granby, Windsor Locks, Suffield, Tolland County, Hartford County and West Hartford.